We love a vintage themed wedding. Here are some of our favourite touches to give your wedding invitations a vintage twist.
- Choose a lace inspired design or intricate laser cut for your vintage wedding invitations.
- Show off the burning effect from laser cutting on the front of your invitations.
- Choose a muted pastel card colour like Vintage Peach, Eau de Nil, Natural, Clotted Cream, Lavendula or Damask Blue.
- Go for Gold ink. Silk screen, engraving or foil blocking all provide a different finish.
- Ask for a vintage printing method like letterpress or engraving, both have a beautiful tactile finish.
- A calligraphy font is perfect for a vintage wedding invitation. Belluccia is my personal favourite.
- Hand calligraphy envelopes with guests names and addresses.